Today was really, really emotional. And draining. And even though I hateloathe speedwork, today above all days I needed to put on my Heroes jersey and get the shit done. So I did.
20 min. warm-up (5 minutes walk, 15 minutes jog - 1.51 miles)
3x1600 (9:05 pace), with 2-3 min. walk breaks after each (3.39 miles)
10 min. cool-down (jog - .83 miles)
Total time: 1:05:15
Totale mileage: 5.73 miles
- alliegets likes this
- gilliansquirtle likes this
- runningfortheriesling likes this
- notquitelocal likes this
- before-i--sleep said: Nice work getting out there anyway :)
- seeamandarun likes this
- jbizzle329 said: You have just reminded me I’m two weeks behind. Keep up the good work!
- runningwithguts likes this
- talesfromtheroof said: youtube.com/watch?v… OR youtube.com/watch?v…
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- ariavie said: Speedwork gets easier with time, I promise. :) Looks like a pretty good workout though!
- missmarisol likes this
- becky-balances said: Awesome!
- seechrisrun likes this
- carolynruns posted this