lolol I realized today all of my training numbering has been totally out of whack—jumping ahead weeks, relisting weeks already done. But it is for realsies Week 7.
These speedwork sessions ain’t no joke. But I’m weirdly loving them. I’m a PARADOX.
20-min walk/jog warm-up (1.46 mi.)
6x400 (8:34 pace; 2-min. recovery) - 25:23, 2.26 mi.
TOTAL - 3.72 mi.
Who taught two classes, did her seminar reading, got in her half training, and is ready to wrap up her 22+ page paper in time for tomorrow’s deadline?
- alliegets likes this
- 3quartersalice likes this
- ariavie said:They take some getting used to, but speed workouts can be really fun. :)
- ariavie likes this
- becky-balances likes this
- talesfromtheroof said:How does real life even HANDLE you?
- jrfred said:Who’s a badass? You are!
- jrfred likes this
- two-o-nine likes this
- mantarei87 likes this
- regainingmymoxy likes this
- missmarisol said:Daaaaamn girl! Awesome job!
- missmarisol likes this
- runs-on-cupcakes said:I feel like that should be an exclamation point instead of a question mark at the end of this post.
- seechrisrun likes this
- flaquitalaurita likes this
- runningfortheriesling likes this
- jbizzle329 said:You’re a bit of a badass.
- knitruneatrepeat said:Jealous! Want to come and finish my chapter due tomorrow? Only 11 pages left!
- knitruneatrepeat likes this
- runningwithguts likes this
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- carolynruns posted this